Wattpad Catalog to read stories/books online for free

I have small breasts? Noo...really mom?

Have you ever had an uncomfortable conversation with you mom where she gives her opinion regarding your attributes...or lack thereof? More than likely you have, especially if you are a girl.

If its not about being fat and getting you to eat less, then its about being too skinny and begging you to eat more--which in my case has become the bane of my existence. No dinner goes by with my family that I am not reminded of how I need to gain weight. It's a sort of joke with my family, and the main topic of many conversations, their favorite is the "Would you look at that, she finished her plate. She'll survive for the coming week yet." or blowing at me and pointing in the distance saying "Oh look, there she goes!"


Of course, you guys probably have your own little issues, but what I was getting at today was the issue of big breasts, or maybe small breasts...

I would think it logical to say that, if a girl is petite (small in height), she would therefore be small everywhere, which would of course include her breasts. But apparently my mother has problems with that logic. She likes to remind me time and time again that I am lacking in the "ahem...chest area".

Well thank you mother for letting me know, I was very ignorant of it prior to your warning, seeing as I am blind and don't know how to use the mirror in my washroom...

Anywho, suffice it to say that in no uncertain terms, my mother told me to get bigger boobs. This comment more than anything cracked me up, which she took to heart and now thinks I don't mean to rectify the offense of my small breasts, so she went out and got some push-up bras for me. 

When I refused to wear them, she became more stressed. 

  I can just see  my mom having one of these expos regarding small breasts

Now her main focus has shifted from my breasts to my weight again, as she likes to say "Once you get a little meat on you, it'll hopefully fill the right places!" 

Sure mother, whatever you say...

As to what I think of my body, i'm pretty happy with it. Yes, i'm small in height compared to my brothers who are 6 feet, me being only 5'3 or so, and I have small breasts, I am not too worried about it in the way my mom is. 

In a way it's helpful because I am what you might term a 'tomboy', and thinking about getting bigger breasts only brings one thought to my mind "Hmmm...wouldn't they be heavier?" 

As you might be wondering what this all has to do with the wattpad-catalog, I finally decided to write the next chapter of Survival Guide, and for those who read the story, you will know that I fashioned Aliza's body to be much like mine--hence her being able to fit into an all boys school without the hinderence of big breasts to cover and in the coming chapter, as Shakespeare might put it, there's, "Much Ado About Breasts"


So Hopefully you guys look forward to the sizzling chapter as Lucien is caught kissing Aliza *SHOCK* and Aliza discussing her breasts. 

Oh, and below is this funny little video I found on the web, it basically shows you how to get bigger breasts, but my  main problem is the make-up, god knows I can't abide that stuff on my face, let alone try it on my breasts. But it's entertaining to watch nonetheless.





Wattpad Catalog: Maryasha
               Mr. Holier Than Thou
               Shattered Hearts

1 Response to I have small breasts? Noo...really mom?

October 17, 2011

That's an amazing trick! There are probably lot of girls who do the same thing! However, others save the effort. They prefer to undergo fast procedures that produce permanent results.

Post a Comment