Wattpad Catalog to read stories/books online for free

Spiderman ft. Power-Rangers robot & Batman's batmobile...ahem I mean Spider Machine GP7

While the world is very familiar with the whole Spiderman series/movies, what many of the western world doesn't know is that their beloved underwear adorned superhero has a Japanese counter-part, who is very lacking in funds and giving his Spiderman namesake a very tacky image.

While I was watching some random youtube videos, I came across this amazing, refreshing, new twist to the whole spiderman series--in Japanese. It's downright hilarious!

  • There's a speedy 'spidermobile' known as the 'spider machine GP7' that presents itself as a cheap knockoff of the batmobile.

  • There's a wristband device thingy which is voice activated and sends thick rope out of Spiderman's wrists

  • A toy trucks that fall off of bridges in a lame attempt to re-create an accident 

  • An odd looking green stone monster with very bad driving skills who looks like he walked out of one of the Power-Ranger series (of course, I can't pinpoint exactly which one of the series he might have been snatched from, the Linghtspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder or Mystic Force...there's obviously more series, but at the moment I can't recall all of them)

  • awesome Spiderman theme song. I have to give the guy who randomly says 'Spiderman' in a breathless wisher some props--the song kinda reminded me of Teen Titans...I dunno, let me know what you guys think
  • And the cherry on top of all this? The 'Spider-walk of Suspicion' as I like to call whatever the Japenese Spiderman did during the 1:52 min. time mark in the video.

  • oh and plastic nets? Where did I see plastic nets?


All in all, it should be a big success--for an entry in America's Funniest Home Video's, too bad it's Japanese...

Don't believe me? Well, I've attached the video below, and for those who want to watch the main attraction of the video, you can watch till around 3 Min. and still get all the juiciest bits, the video is attached below.







Wattpad Catalog: Maryasha
Also read: All Boys School Survival Guide
               Mr. Holier Than Thou
               Shattered Hearts

No Response to "Spiderman ft. Power-Rangers robot & Batman's batmobile...ahem I mean Spider Machine GP7"

Post a Comment