Wattpad Catalog to read stories/books online for free

The Blog Messed Up

Ok, I am going to strangle someone!!! Arg, what the heck is wrong with the blog header? It was just fine a couple of minutes ago, for those who are seeing it right now, there is a blank space at the top of  the page where the header should be, so i'm going to try and fix that.
Edit: OK, so I spent some hours fixing the missing links, and now the header should appear, if you guys are still having some difficulty viewing it, leave me a msg. Just mention that it's something to do with the layout.

Also, there's the whole thing with the genre's that I have to go through. They have to be tweaked a bit so they look like the 'Romance' genre, but i'll do that in a bit.

Anywho, I am going to give some good news as well, not all is going haywire, just most of my life. I'm writing the next chapter for "All Boys School Survival Guide for Girls" right now, so hopefully you guys will be able to read it by the end of the day :]

I'm also going to try and make it a bit longer, but don't hold me to that promise.

No Response to "The Blog Messed Up"

Post a Comment