Wattpad Catalog to read stories/books online for free

Drama Addiction, Book Addiction...Obsessions for the Teenage Soul

I used to have this accessive drama disorder, for those of you who are currently suffering it, you know what i'm talking about. You see a drama on the web, you want to watch it regardless of the fact that you have no idea what the people are saying [thank god for subtitles].

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that the drama's i'm talking about are the asian kind (Korean dramas, Japanese Dramas, Taiwanese dramas, Thai dramas, Filipino dramas, Chinese dramas etc...). Currently I have not been watching too many because it seems like there are no exceptional dramas coming out at the moment, or it just me having a relapse and getting bored too quickly? The only drama that seemed to have gripped me in the past year has been:

You're Beautiful [K-drama].
 

Anywho, so my addiction moved on to historical romance novels, which I have been devouring like a maniac because I have more than likely read 300+ books in the last year (I am really not exaggerating, during the summer, I read about two novels in one day--yes, I ate, slept, dreamed novels. And Hence, I ended up getting into writing stories of my own, albeit not historical novels, although Holier Than Thou is a bit on the historical side (yes, I know, I just couldn't resist).
Now, I wonder what gets you guys into something and that you end up getting obsessed as I do? What made you decide to write a story, or whatever your addiction is.

Wattpad Catalog: Maryasha
Also read: All Boyss School Survival Guide
               Mr. Holier Than Thou
               Shattered Hearts

No Response to "Drama Addiction, Book Addiction...Obsessions for the Teenage Soul"

Post a Comment