Wattpad Catalog to read stories/books online for free

New Blog

Ok, I swear this is going to be the last one. It takes me a lot of time to make the blogs, but I usually grow tired of them really quickly.

I got this blog because its so simple and clean. The last one had too much going on. Too many scrolling thingys, too many button to click and I didn't like the salmon colour in the background too much, so the white for this blog is just simple and clean.

It's going to take me some time to get everything going, but bear with me guys and hopefully i'll get everything running asap. 







I just posted the Romance section and I have to say, i'm already liking to more then the last one because it's a little more edited and the titles are more enhanced. Let me know if you guys like this blog or the last one, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

No Response to "New Blog"

Post a Comment